With an HTML code generation report you can view the source files of the generated code and analyze information about the generated code such as code generation objectives, subsystems, code interface, and static code metrics. The code generation report provides traceability between the code and elements of the model. Include a Web view of the model to share your model and generated code outside of the MATLAB environment.
- Reports for Code Generation
Access the generated code files and information about the generated code with the code generation report.
- Generate Code Generation Report
When the model is built, generate an HTML code generation report for analyzing the generated code.
- Configure and Generate Code Generation Report Programmatically
You can programmatically generate, open, and close an HTML code generation report at the MATLAB® command line using the
- Generate Static Code Metrics Report for Simulink Model
When generating code, generate a report that includes static code metrics, such as, the number of lines of code, size of global variables, and the number of reads and writes.
- Generate Web View of Model in Code Generation Report
Include a Web view of the model to share your model and generated code outside of the MATLAB environment.
- Document Generated Code with Simulink Report Generator
Explains how to use the Simulink® Report Generator™ software to generate a detailed report for a code generation project.