Bluetooth® Toolbox provides capabilities to configure, simulate, and visualize multinode communication in a Bluetooth mesh, piconet, and low energy (LE) Audio networks.
You can realize mesh packet communication through managed flooding and compute energy consumption of mesh nodes.
You can generate and decode protocol data units (PDUs) and evaluate the scheduler performance in a Bluetooth piconet.
You can configure and simulate multinode communication in a Bluetooth LE Audio broadcast network and analyze the packet delivery performance in the presence of channel impairments and WLAN interference.
You can write the generated and recovered Bluetooth LE link layer (LL) packets to packet capture (PCAP) and packet capture next generation (PCAPNG) files for network analysis.
- Create, Configure, and Simulate Bluetooth LE Network
- Create, Configure and Simulate Bluetooth Mesh Network
- Create, Configure, and Simulate Bluetooth LE Broadcast Audio Network
- Establish Friendship Between Friend Node and LPN in Bluetooth Mesh Network
- Create Bluetooth Piconet by Enabling ACL Traffic, SCO Traffic, and AFH
- Packet Distribution in Bluetooth Piconet