Marketing Specialist (m/f/d)
As the Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for working with key German industry sectors and MathWorks sales teams to plan, organize, and manage a portfolio of high-impact marketing campaigns using a broad mix of approaches. You'll work at both the strategic and tactical levels to create and implement vertical integrated marketing campaigns in support of our lead generation and brand & product awareness objectives.
Key factors for your success will be: experience working in a B2B environment, excellent project management and analytical skills, significant experience in Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs & tactics, and a track record of working in a team environment supporting the achievement of revenue targets.
- Create integrated, multi-touch marketing programs and content that support pipeline and funnel development for key business priorities
- Effectively define the right mix of tactics to create a marketing plan that supports the specific business objectives of the campaigns, then execute, measure and adjust the use of traditional and on-line, digital marketing tactics
- Perform detailed analysis of pipeline and funnel support with recommendations for continuous improvement
- Work with internal cross-functional teams and key stakeholders to develop highly targeted and engaging content to be leveraged for awareness, lead generation and prospecting
- Daily interactions with the Sales organization in aligning, developing and measuring campaign effectiveness on the business
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience) is required.
- Candidates for this position must hold a valid work permit in Germany.
- Proven track record of developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns in a B2B environment
- Deep understanding of lead generation and ROI and developing data driven recommendations and decisions
- Experience in web marketing (free and paid search, adwords), digital ads, email, PR and social media
- Fluent German and English language skills are required
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here