Senior Software Test Engineer- MATLAB (m/f/d)
Zusammenfassung der Tätigkeit
- Stelle: 30864-AROH
- Ort: DE-München
- Abteilung: Quality Engineering
As a Senior Software Engineer in Test, you will improve the quality and testability of our product features in process tooling, dashboards and the digital thread. You will develop automated test and code verification infrastructure and help architect testable software. You will shape and organize the qualification process for software that helps our aerospace, automotive, railway and industrial automation customers streamline certified software development for safety critical embedded systems. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Development, DevOps and customer-facing groups to setup innovative, efficient, and scalable solutions to ensure high software quality.
You are responsible for evaluating product feature designs and creating the processes, tools and procedures to help continuously improve the feature set for our products. Specifically you will:
- Participate in product development from its early design stages and play a critical role in defining testable software architectures.
- Implement or enhance test infrastructure and test tools in a modern CI/CD environment
- Control and define the quality process by assessing key quality indicators like test coverage, static code analysis results and bug statistics
- Plan and implement the testing strategies for new product features
- Write functional, performance or memory tests to ensure the quality of the software
- Programming experience in MATLAB
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with MathWorks tools (e.g. MATLAB, Simulink, Embedded Coder)
- Experience with DevOps
- Good leadership and project management skills
- Knowledge of industry standards, and methods of Software Development and Quality Engineering.
- Programming experience in MATLAB or other scripting language
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design
- Experience with automated testing
- Good communication and organizational skills are essential
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in Germany.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.