Senior Technical Consultant (m/f/d)
Zusammenfassung der Tätigkeit
- Stelle: 30692-MGAI
- Ort: DE-München
- Abteilung: Technical Sales Engineering
Are you a self-driver with a background in engineering or sciences passionate about impacting smaller to large scale customers? Do you enjoy tackling technical problems and interacting with people? Read on.
In this role you are the technical point of contact for a set of project-based customers. Together with the sales team it is your responsibility to empower our customers to solve their technical and business challenges and to build long-term partnerships. You demonstrate the value of MATLAB, Simulink, Code Generation and Validation & Verification to grow tool adoption in commercial projects and leverage your insight into our sales and development organization to paint a vision of how MathWorks fosters success in different industries.
You lead by example using your project management skills internally and externally.
Engage with customers. You meet and work with customers to address their needs and support application and integration of our tools. You will work in a team to achieve the project goals by resolving technical challenges on your own or by drawing in and managing other experts. It is up to you to manage the project to achieve the project goals.
Make it happen. You will design solutions and application architectures, develop and test software components, package and deploy coordinated applications in a wide range of industries. With your enthusiasm for learning about new technologies, you will drive our customers success, by applying existing and new technologies to their problems.
Create a vision for success. It is our mission to make our customers successful by providing sustainable and proven value by applying MATLAB, Simulink, Code Generation and V&V techniques. It is up to you to craft a vision to make this happen, involving our developers where necessary, to push the boundaries of our products.
Cultivate champions. Through your customer engagements you establish business relationships with leading users of our products. Together with the sales team you grow them to become MathWorks advocates within their organization, leading to new service opportunities. Likewise, you advocate on behalf of customers and influence the future of MathWorks offerings.
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- 5+ years of industry experience in areas such as automotive systems, control systems, system design, system validation or related
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Passion for learning
- Flexibility to travel up to 30%
Tools, Processes & Methods
- Strong working knowledge of MATLAB and Simulink
- Project management experienceis a strong plus
- Programming languages C, C++, Phyton or similar is a plus
- Desire to develop and advise on complex algorithms and programming/modelling techniques
- Knowledge of V-Model and modern software development processes
- Passion for listening and working with customers, with background in customer facing activities
- Being eager to deep-dive and learn Code Generation, Validation & Verification incl. Polyspace and CI/DevOps topics
- Know-how and interest to learn certification workflows and standards (AUTOSAR, Automotive SPICE, DO-178/331 or similar)
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.