Technical Account Manager - Automotive (m/f/d)
Zusammenfassung der Tätigkeit
Shape the way a leading Automotive OEM develops automotive systems through the use of Technical Computing and Model-Based Design with MATLAB and Simulink. By partnering with automotive engineers and managers you will help them advance their ability to improve their development of automotive systems.
The key to your success will be your passion for driving automotive trend technologies paired with a clear business acumen. You would use your industry experience and technical expertise to give sound recommendations on how solutions from MathWorks can improve the results of the account’s product development processes.
As a Technical Account Manager you will closely collaborate with the Sales Account Manager on developing and executing the account strategy in order to increase the adoption of MathWorks products and services. Through this, you will generate new business and contribute to the long-term successes with your account. Key responsibilities will include:
- Being the technical point of contact for the account, coordinating MathWorks engineering resources to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Driving the adoption of MathWorks technology within existing projects as well as by exploring new opportunities.
- Intensifying the technical partnership between the client and MathWorks, e.g., through sharing of customer requirements with development and overseeing the progress of technical evaluations.
- Growing a network with and amongst the users and engineering managers.
- Partnering with the account manager in planning and executing of the account strategy.
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Professional work experience with automotive development processes
- Working knowledge of Model-Based Design as a methodology is a plus
- Highly motivated towards working directly with customers, showing strong business acumen.
- Fluent German and English languages skills
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.