Regional Workplace Operations and Experience Manager (m/f/d)
Zusammenfassung der Tätigkeit
Are you a proactive and customer-focused individual with experience in managing vendors, customer service, facilities management, or hospitality? Do you possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational and prioritization abilities? Are you comfortable working in a high-tech office environment? Can you communicate fluently in German and English? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
MathWorks is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as the Regional Workplace Operations and Experience Manager for Germany. This role will be based at our new office location at Die Macherei, Munich. As the Regional Workplace Operations and Experience Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations and growth of our four German locations. You will maintain relationships with your landlords and property managers to ensure adherence to our lease agreements. Additionally, you will have the chance to collaborate with MathWorks leaders across Germany and support major real estate projects.
This role reports to the Manager of Regional Workplace Operations, seated in Natick, Massachusetts, USA, and will be in the office five days a week, ensuring a safe, productive, and collaborative environment for our employees and clients.
As the Regional Workplace Operations and Experience Manger, your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Leading vendor management, including budgeting, contract management, and procurement
- Actively monitor the help ticket system and coordinate work orders efficiently
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations and maintaining facilities accordingly
- Managing access control systems and physical security
- Manage food service program, including kitchen supplies, catering, and daily offerings
- Manage housekeeping and cleaning activities in line with industry, local, and MathWorks worldwide practices
- Implementing space management practices for onboarding new staff and office moves, following headquarters' procedures
- Provide support for major real estate projects and lead small works projects
- Coordinating building systems with property management and service providers
- Engaging with MathWorks location leaders across Germany
- Available to be in the office five days a week to ensure seamless operation
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience is required.
- Knowledge of facility systems, including space management, support ticketing, building maintenance systems, fire, and security
- Familiarity with German Health and Safety Regulations
- Motivation to work in a global corporate company
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.