EMEA Marketing Events Specialist - Temp for 2023 (m/f/d)
Zusammenfassung der Tätigkeit
- Stelle: 30216-MGAI
- Ort: DE-München
- Abteilung: Marketing Communications
MathWorks is seeking an Events Specialist on a temporary base for 2023 to successfully support the coordination and execution of the direct marketing event programs in EMEA across multiple industry and application areas. The Marketing Programs Events Specialist will work closely with peers in the central EMEA events team, the local marketing, sales, and engineering teams and with the US Marketing teams to drive the execution of events (trade shows, seminars, conference support) in EMEA.
Support the coordination and execution of targeted programs and campaigns (marketing events) designed to build the sales pipeline, generate leads and supports our brand awareness effort in EMEA
Required Knowledge & Education
- Marketing degree or equivalent experiences
- At least 3-4 years of business experience
- Proven experience in event / seminar / conference planning,
coordination and execution
- Experiences in event supplier management and coordination
- Knowledge of CRM systems would be a plus
- Ability to manage and prioritize a high volume of projects and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to focus on high quality of deliverables
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team, including marketing communications,
industry marketing, web team, creative services, marketing operations
- A team player and a self-starter, with a strong drive and goal orientated approach
Required Experience & Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
(additional language skills are a plus)
- Capable of working independently as well as part of a team
- Able to operate in a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Attention to detail and ability to recognize and flag issues
- Strong event execution project management skills
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience working with vendors and/or clients
- Solid Microsoft Office skills; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.