Senior Marketing Specialist - Key Accounts (m/w/d)
Zusammenfassung der Tätigkeit
Curious about customers’ business needs, technology trends and products usage?
Background in a Product /Technical Marketing and/or in direct technical customer interaction roles or in a Key account Marketing programs role ?
Passionate about Customer Marketing Engagement Programs and about working together with different teams and interacting directly with customers?
Interested in Key Account BtoB programs and in developing & executing marketing plans to support strategic account objectives?
Want to be part of a world-class team jointly focusing on “Accelerating the Pace of Engineering and Science” for leading leading Industry accounts in Germany?
Then this is position is for you!
MathWorks Germany is seeking a proactive and highly energetic senior Marketer who will play a key role in defining and executing marketing strategies and plans for target, key customer accounts in various industries in Germany and Europe, through specific account-based and large and named account focused marketing activities.
As the Industry Field Marketing Programs & Customer Engagement Expert you will be responsible for working with Sales and Technical teams on integrated marketing programs to increase brand awareness and engage with new prospects and existing customers
The focus of this role will be to define, coordinate, execute and analyze appropriate marketing plans (in strong collaboration with international peers) with a goal of increasing account engagement, driving adoption and facilitating expansion of our solutions within a portfolio of large and named accounts.
- As a member of the Named Industry account teams, define and execute activities for customer engagement, including working directly with the customer key contacts
- Build and implement integrated marketing plans (incorporating digital, event, social media and other tactics) including custom Marketing strategies and plans for specific accounts, in support of agreed-upon account objectives for our large and named account sales territories in various industries like Machinery, Aero, Semiconductor , Medical..
- Collaborate cross-functionally with various internal international & local teams (Global ABM Team, Sales, Technical Engineering, Industry Marketing, Consulting and Training teams) to understand our key accounts’ business drivers, strategic objectives and product needs
- Define the right value proposition, appropriate tactics and customized messages based on customer insights to upsell and cross-sell within Major & Named accounts
- Supports prospecting efforts within target accounts (new divisions, new groups)
- Measure, analyze and report on the impact of these activities to support our account goals and objectives
- Drive marketing activities in the area of Key Account Marketing like community building, L&D promotion, Deep engagements (case studies development), support Exec. Engagement and account insights.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Curiosity about customers’ business needs, technology trends and products usage
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German
- Experience in Marketing and /or Sales or Customer Engagement/Customer Service for international BtoB or software companies
- Solid communication, leadership, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to execute cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing and Services organizations
- Analytical capacity to understand marketing and sales data in the context of the business, derive insights and counter measures.
- Both hands-on and strategic thinking attitude
- Experiences in Product /Technical Marketing and/or in direct technical customer interaction roles are plusses
- Experience in Key Account Marketing /ABM tactics and in implementing new processes/methodologies is a plus
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.