Internship - EU Research & Innovation Projects (m/f/d)
Zusammenfassung der Tätigkeit
Excited about the world of Technology Research and Innovation?
Technical and business minded?
MathWorks is seeking an intern (eg MBA industrial placement, or similar) to review the activities of the funded research and innovation funding programs in Europe (EU Horizon, EIT, etc.), and to analyse the business opportunities from such programs through both the relevance of their technology focus and the level of academia/commercial collaboration. This would then provide the basis of a plan for how MathWorks can best engage with the European Technology Research and Innovation community for the future.
Analysis of the European Technology Research and Innovation Programs:
- Market research of the projects supported by major technology research and innovation programs, in particular regarding the technical fit to MathWorks technology interests and the degree of participation from Academic and Commercial collaborators.
- Identify areas of focus for future engagements, through assessing potential benefits of collaboration in projects through these programs
Summarize methods of how MathWorks could engage in such projects in the different programs, and propose approaches for monitoring upcoming developments in the research and innovation program landscape
Provide inputs and recommendations for MathWorks strategy for engaging European Technology Research and Innovation programs, and give presentation to internal stakeholders in coordination with other members of the European Industry Marketing team.
- Candidates must be pursuing an MBA.
- Prior experience of MathWorks tools and workflows used in Industry
- BS or higher degree in a relevant engineering discipline (Electrical/Electronic Engineering, etc.)
- Knowledge of MathWorks products, MATLAB and Simulink
- Experience in market research and analysis, and strategy development would be beneficial
- Prior experience working within European Technology Research and Innovation projects would be beneficial
- Fluent spoken and written English is required; German language skills a plus
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.