Technical Account Manager - Automotive - Stuttgart (m/f/d)
Zusammenfassung der Tätigkeit
- Stelle: 29804-MGAI
- Ort: DE-Stuttgart
- Abteilung: Technical Sales Engineering
Shape the way a leading automotive supplier develops automotive systems through the use of Technical Computing and Model-Based Design. By partnering with automotive engineers and managers you will help them advance their ability to improve their development of automotive systems.
As a Technical Account Manager Automotive you will develop and execute the account plan to drive increased adoption of MATLAB and Simulink products across the different divisions and segments of the automotive customer. You will collaborate with the sales organization, technical marketing, engineering, and other teams at MathWorks to coordinate the technical engagement, develop and execute the account strategy and through these efforts generate new business and contribute to the long-term success with your account. The key to your success will be leveraging your automotive industry experience and technical expertise to give sound recommendations on how solutions from MathWorks can improve the results of the account’s product development processes.
- Be the technical point of contact for the account, coordinating all MathWorks engineering resources, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Drive the adoption of MathWorks technology including by exploring new opportunities.
- Intensify the technical cooperation between the client and MathWorks, incl. management of technical escalations.
- Partner with the sales account manager in planning and executing the account strategy.
- Facilitate the networking with and amongst the users.
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Professional work experience with automotive development processes
- Working knowledge of Model-Based Design as a methodology is a must
- Highly motivated towards working directly with customers, showing strong business acumen.
- Fluent German and English languages skills
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.