Senior Sales Account Manager - CES (m/f/d)
Zusammenfassung der Tätigkeit
- Stelle: 29627-MGAI
- Ort: DE-München
- Abteilung: Commercial Sales
Passionate about the Communications, Electronics and Semiconductor Market (CES) and the transformation to their technologies?
Are you experienced in selling complex software solutions, preferably in the CES industry?
Want to coordinate a world-class account team developing senior and executive relationships and driving team-based selling to some of Germany's and Austria's most prestigious organizations?
Then this is the role for you!
As a Sales Account Manager, you will further develop our existing relationship with the leading companies in the German and Austria CES business and drive the adoption of our MATLAB and Simulink based solutions in this industry.
Use your selling experience to cultivate strategic accounts and grow MathWorks presence in the CES market.
- Articulate our business proposition to senior and executive decision-makers.
- Team with application engineering, technical marketing, consulting, and product development to set the direction for the territory and assure alignment with our customers’ strategic initiatives.
- Identify new teams in the assigned territory to further propagate the utilization of our products and services.
- Develop new and nurture existing relationships with engineers, technical managers, and executives through regular onsite visits and calls.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience is required.
- Proven success in penetrating new markets and selling technology products and services
- Professional experience in customer-related positions in the CES industry
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
- A background in selling technology products and services is required.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.