Field Marketing Manager (m/w/d)
MathWorks setzt auf ein Hybrid-Arbeitsmodell, das es den Mitarbeitern ermöglicht, ihre Zeit zwischen dem Büro im Unternehmen und dem Homeoffice aufzuteilen. Das Hybridmodell hat den Vorteil, dass sowohl die persönliche Zusammenarbeit mit Kollegen als auch die flexible Optimierung des Lebens zu Hause möglich ist. Weitere Informationen.
Zusammenfassung der Tätigkeit
As the Geo Field Marketing Programs & Campaign Expert/Specialist you will be responsible for working with Sales and Technical teams on integrated marketing programs to increase brand awareness and engage with new prospects and existing customers.
You will support our business and market priorities by working on lead generation, nurture campaigns and with internal teams on piloting programs for specific industries and application areas.
In this role, you will collaborate with and advise Sales & Technical teams and other Marketing groups across the organization, both in Germany, EMEA and worldwide.
- Work with sales teams to understand the needs of their customers and prospects
- Work with our international teams to tailor integrated marketing campaigns to match Sales’ needs.
- Work with internal teams to develop targeted and engaging content to be leveraged for awareness, lead generation and prospecting
- Review insights and data to influence the marketing strategy
- Be creative to work on ad-hoc prospecting and customer engagement activities.
- Collaborate with relevant local and international teams to develop, implement and measure demand generation programs using a mix of event-based and digital activities
- Collaborate with the Sales and Technical teams to support Social Selling efforts
- Develop and drive plans for Influencer activities supporting Sales and company priorities
- Perform detailed analysis of tactics, channels and offers with recommendations to improve our mix of programs
- Support the further enhancement of our social media activities
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Fluent written and spoken English and German are required
- Solid organizational and project management skills
- Experiences in multi-touch, integrated marketing programs, program design and execution of a wide range of lead generating activities
- Proven track record of developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns in a B2B environment
- Deep understanding of lead generation, developing ROI and data driven recommendations and decisions
- Analytical and reporting skills that leverage data for decision-making
- Strong marketing communication skills
- Team player with a proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Experiences in B2B Social Media campaigns
- Both hands-on and strategic thinking attitude
- Experiences in Engineering Product Marketing and/or in direct customer interaction roles are a plusses
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.