Senior Sales Account Manager Green Energy (m/f/d)
Zusammenfassung der Tätigkeit
- Stelle: 28442-MGAI
- Ort: DE-München
- Abteilung: Commercial Sales
Are you passionate about the energy industry and the transformation to Green Energy technologies? Are you experienced in selling complex software solutions for the Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution sector? Do you want to coordinate a world-class account team, develop executive customer relationships and engage with some of the most prestigious energy organizations in Germany?
Then this is the role for you.
You will be employing advanced team-based sales strategies and tools to position the value and economic impact of our products and services to our customers. You will join a dynamic team in a fast-growing market. You will work closely with local and international marketing and technical experts.
- Develop and build higher level customer relationships within existing accounts as well as finding new customers through prospecting.
- Skilled in consultative selling, with a deep understanding of the client’s needs
- Ability to orchestrate complex engagement projects with customers
- Responsible for the commercial and technical solution and value proposition
- Execute account and territory planning, identifying and prioritizing opportunities
- Manage a funnel of opportunities and activities. Document sales activities using Salesforce
- Collaborate with MathWorks technical, marketing, and sales teams
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience is required.
- M.Sc. or BA degree in an Engineering, Science, or Business discipline
- Evidence of success in technical software solutions sales
- Proven track record working remotely
- Proven sales experience in selling technology products and services
- Proven success in increasing penetration in major accounts
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategic account plans for large and complex accounts.
- Executing account plans with leading the sales process
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in German and English
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.