Sr Sales Manager Industry Automation & Machinery (m/f/d)
Zusammenfassung der Tätigkeit
Are you experienced in selling complex software solutions to named accounts? Want to lead account sales engagements and development in a world-class team? Are you motivated in building an account management plan and driving it successfully in team-based selling effort to some of the most prestigious companies in Germany?
Then this is the role for you.
As Senior Account Manager, you will further develop our existing relationships in vqrious levels and projects to the leading companies in the German and European Industry Automation & Machinery business (IA&M). You drive the adoption of our MATLAB and Simulink based solutions in this industry.
- Use your selling experience to grow and maintain strategic IA&M accounts to grow MathWorks presence.
- Develop and execute account plans for your customers based on growth expectations and projected development on the industry
- Ensure full penetration into account organisation and mapping account organisation and project for best usage of MathWorks software
- Develop new and nurture existing relationships (enineers, managers ,executives) with applying value based selling to further increase usage of our products and services
- Gain access to and influence appropriate decision makers to manage any evaluation processes in order to pursue business opportunities through to a successful conclusion.
- Take ownership for account strategy and relations between your accounts and MathWorks
- Team with MathWorks application engineering, marketing, consulting, and product development to set direction for the territory and assure team alignment with our customers’ strategic initiatives.
- Lead sales process in your account set wiht prepare forcats against budgets, drive and monitor opportunties generation, development and closing. Identify improvement areas and focus team activities (including requests) accordingly
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience is required.
- 3 years of proven sales experience and success in selling technology products and services
- Proven success in increasing penetration in major accounts
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategic account plans for large and complex accounts.
- Executing account plans with leading the sales process
- Software sales experience into the IA&M sector is preferred
- Professional experience in customer oriented positions in the IA&M industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.