Senior Sales Account Manager Green Energy (m/f/d)
Zusammenfassung der Tätigkeit
- Stelle: 28442-MGAI
- Ort: DE-München
- Abteilung: Commercial Sales
Passionate about the Energy industry and the transformation to Green Energy technologies?Experienced in selling complex software solutions, preferably into the Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution sector?Want to coordinate a world-class account team developing senior and executive relationship, and driving team-based selling to some of the most prestigious energy organizations in Germany?
Then this is the role for you.
As Senior Sales Account Manager, you will further develop our existing relationship to the leading companies in the German and European energy business and drive the adoption of our MATLAB and Simulink based solutions in this industry.
- Articulate our business proposition to senior and executive decision makers.
- Team with application engineering, technical marketing, consulting, and product development to set direction for the territory and assure alignment with our customers’ strategic initiatives.
- Identify new teams in the assigned territory to further propagate the utilization of our products and services.
- Develop new and nurture existing relationship with engineers, technical managers, and executives through regular onsite visits and calls
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience is required.
- 3 years of proven sales experience and success in selling technology products and services
- Proven success in increasing penetration in major accounts
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategic account plans for large and complex accounts.
- Executing account plans with leading the sales process
- Software sales experience into the IA&M sector is preferred
- Professional experience in customer oriented positions in the IA&M industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.