Sr. Sales Product Manager - EMEA (m/f/d)
MathWorks setzt auf ein Hybrid-Arbeitsmodell, das es den Mitarbeitern ermöglicht, ihre Zeit zwischen dem Büro im Unternehmen und dem Homeoffice aufzuteilen. Das Hybridmodell hat den Vorteil, dass sowohl die persönliche Zusammenarbeit mit Kollegen als auch die flexible Optimierung des Lebens zu Hause möglich ist. Weitere Informationen.
Zusammenfassung der Tätigkeit
- Responsibilities include annual product sales quota attainment, customer success, prospecting, and working with our Marketing Department to develop plans for new business.
- The role includes technical and business qualification, developing executive relationships, strategic account management, and regional and national business development.
- Process documentation and sales reporting using an advanced CRM tool will also be important.
- Broaden product adoption at large accounts
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience is required.
- Engineering degree required
- Strong written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with other Sales Account Managers required
- Experience selling software test and verification tools preferred
- Experience working with Marketing/Business development preferred
- Application Engineering or Sales Engineering experience welcome
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.