Field Marketing Programs Manager (m/f/d)
MathWorks is looking for a Field Marketing Manager for Germany to work with Sales and Technical teams on integrated marketing programs to increase brand awareness, generate new leads and engage with existing customers.
You will support our business priorities and set revenue targets in the German and European offices by working on lead generation and nurturecampaigns. Work withinternal teams on pilot programs for specific industries for the offices and application areas.
In this role, you will advise and collaborate with Sales &Technical teams and other Marketing groups across the organization, both in Germany,EMEA and worldwide.
- Work with sales teams to understand the needs of their customers and prospects, review insights and data to influence the marketing strategy
- Work with our international teams to tailor integrated marketing campaigns to match Sales’ needs.
- Be creative to work on ad-hoc prospecting and customer engagement activities. Collaborate with relevant local and international teams to develop, implement and measure demand generation programs using a mix of event-based and digital activities
- Collaborate with the Sales and Technical teams to support Social Selling efforts
- Develop and drive plans for Influencer activities supporting Sales and company priorities
- Work with internal teams to develop targeted and engaging content to be leveraged for awareness, lead generation and prospecting
- Perform detailed analysis of tactics, channels and offers with recommendations to improve our mix of programs
- Support the further enhancement of our Social Media activities
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Fluent written and spoken English and German are required
- Solid organizational and project management skills
- Experiences in multi-touch, integrated marketing programs, program design and execution of a wide range of lead generating activities
- Analytical and reporting skills that leverage data for decision-making
- Team player with a proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Experiences in B2B Social Media campaigns
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.