Marketing Programs & ABM Manager (m/w/d) - Key Accounts
MathWorks setzt auf ein Hybrid-Arbeitsmodell, das es den Mitarbeitern ermöglicht, ihre Zeit zwischen dem Büro im Unternehmen und dem Homeoffice aufzuteilen. Das Hybridmodell hat den Vorteil, dass sowohl die persönliche Zusammenarbeit mit Kollegen als auch die flexible Optimierung des Lebens zu Hause möglich ist. Weitere Informationen.
Zusammenfassung der Tätigkeit
Passionate about Marketing Customer Engagement Programs and about working together with different teams and interaction directly with customers?
Experienced in developing marketing customer engagement strategies and in executing of those by using different marketing mix tactics/activities?
Want to be part of a world-class team jointly focusing on “Accelerating the Pace of Engineering and Science” for Key Industry Accounts?
Then this is the role for you!
As the Industries Field Marketing Programs & Customer Engagement Expert/Specialist you will be responsible for working with the DE MathWorks Industries teams to plan, organize, and manage a portfolio of high-impact marketing campaigns using a broad mix of approaches. You'll work at both the strategic and tactical levels to create and implement vertical integrated marketing campaigns in support of our lead generation and brand & product awareness objectives.
Key factors for your success will be: Experiences working in a B2B environment, excellent project management and analytical skills, experience in key and named account marketing programs & tactics, and a track record of working in a team environment supporting the achievement of revenue targets.
- Create integrated, multi-touch marketing programs and content that support pipeline and funnel development for key business priorities
- Effectively define the right mix of tactics to create a marketing plan that supports the specific business objectives of the campaigns, then execute, measure and adjust the use of traditional and on-line, digital marketing tactics
- Perform detailed analysis of pipeline and funnel support with recommendations for continuous improvement
- Work with internal cross-functional teams and key stakeholders to develop highly targeted and engaging content to be leveraged for awareness, lead generation and prospecting
- Daily interaction with the Sales organization in aligning, developing and measuring campaign effectiveness on the business
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
- Experience in Marketing, Sales and /or customer engagement/customer service for international B2B or software companies
- Solid communication, leadership, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to execute cross-functionally with Sales and Services Teams and other Marketing teams
- Proven track record of developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns in a B2B environment
- Understanding of customer engagement programs and ROI and developing data- driven recommendations and decisions
- Analytical capacity to understand marketing and sales data in the context of the business, derive insights and counter measures.
- Curiosity about customers’ business needs, technology trends and products usage
- Both hands-on and strategic thinking attitude
- Experiences in Product Marketing and/or in direct customer interaction roles is a plus
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.