Financial Sales Manager (f/m/d)
As a Financial Industry Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling the company's solutions and services to financial services organizations across Germany and Switzerland, responsible for generating and qualifying sales leads, determining customer needs, overcoming objections and closing sales. Part of a pan-European team, you will need to leverage dedicated resources to build customer success in household-name financial organizations and smaller fintechs, and grow the business.
We at MathWorks offering you a sales environment, that takes professional development seriosly. You will be working with some of the most interesting customers in the world and you will be part of a tight, technically-focused team which is piuloting sales changes and innovations in a secure, leading and profitale software organization.
- Work closely with customers and prospects to determine their critical business issues, build the vision and manage the implementation of technical solutions, including.
- Identify, prospect into and gain access to the appropriate decision makers
- Manage evaluation processes, including seminars and technical activities onsite, through to a successful conclusion.
- Where applicable, drive strategic product adoption and “enterprise” license sales in key accounts.
- Make best use of all available resources and expertise to drive customer success
- Prepare and implement sales territory/account plans
- Rigorously follow up and prioritise all qualified leads provided by marketing or sales support.
- Maintain comprehensive contact, lead, activity and opportunity details on a Salesforce database
- Provide regular activity reports and forecasts.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the current and future potential of the territory.
- Attain annual revenue goals for product sales and services.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
- Successful experience in selling complex technical software
- Knowledge of the finance industry
- Build strong, effective internal relationships with technical teams to develop compelling proposals, demonstrating an understanding of the user’s needs and the impact of addressing those needs
- Experience of efficiently managing an active opportunity pipeline
- Fluency in German and English required
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here