MATLAB Live Editor Summer Intern
Duration: 3 months (begins July 2021).
As part of the Live Editor team, you will develop state-of-the-art software for MATLAB’s web-based editor. You will work closely with the Engineering, QE, and Usability teams while designing, implementing, and qualifying new features.
After training on MathWorks products and software development processes, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Add support for Video formats, like MPEG-4, in MATLAB Live Editor
- Document the design for your features
- Respond to code review feedback
- Present your work to the team
- Candidates must be pursuing a bachelor's or master's level degree in a technical discipline.
- Experience with HTML5
- Experience with CSS
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in Germany or be able to obtain work authorization with an internship offer.
- Starting last two years of bachelor or starting master studies in a Computer Science or Math degree or equivalent.
- Familiarity with MATLAB is a plus
- 3 months full-time commitment
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here