Reception / Office Service Specialist
This position will report to the Finance and Operations Manager supporting the office administration function in Munich. The ideal candidate will be able to handle multiple tasks, be reliable, proactive and punctual. She/he will have a supportive and customer service attitude in dealing with business partners, customers, vendors and MathWorks staff in general. She/he will be able to take direction and have a good, supportive attitude in the execution of tasks required for overall office administration support.
- Reception, incl. welcoming visitors, candidates, craftspeople, parcel service
- Daily mail
- Supervising office cleaning
- Supporting Corona related activities
- Supporting Accounts Payable
- Office supplies / refreshments / catering
- Daily support of customer trainings (beverages, sweeties, lunch, transportation)
- Event organisation
- First line contact for facilities
- Health & Safety
- Commercial apprenticeship required
- 3+ years of relevant experience in office administration / reception role
- Good written and oral communication skills in German and English
- Solid experience with MS-Office applications
- Professional phone manner
- Good customer service skills
- High level of self-organization
- Hands on & pro active
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here