The Field Marketing Programs Specialist is responsible for planning, organizing and managing plus monitoring a portfolio of event and web based lead generation and sales support/prospecting Marketing activities for the Central European region. Reporting to the CE Marketing Manager this position requires to work at both a strategic and tactical level in supporting the achievement of awareness, lead, and revenue targets through the creation and implementation of successful integrated marketing campaigns in support of our lead generation and awareness objectives.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a field marketing environment. And will have strong project management and analytical skills and a track record of working in the area of integrated marketing campaigns and event management and well as a team member across multiple functions
We are seeking a dynamic MARCOM specialist (f/m) to collaborate with the programs, product, industry, database, and market intelligence teams to conceptualize and implement integrated marketing campaigns, with a strong focus on lead nurturing components. The ideal candidate will:
1. Work closely with the Sales, Application Engineering (technical presales) and the local/international marketing teams to define the promotional strategy around topical areas of local and global priority and translate that strategy into the execution of targeted multi-touch marketing campaigns.
2. Contribute to the development and evolution of lead nurture reporting;
Lead ongoing efforts to measure, analyze, test and optimize local lead nurture efforts.
3. Document, update and maintain local lead nurturing processes/ best practices, programs, procedures.
4. Evaluate, measure, and report on marketing campaign effectiveness and analyze ROI for local campaigns with a clear focus on generating and nurturing business opportunities. This includes campaigns directed towards existing customers, prospects and partners.
5. Work closely with local Sales and Application Engineering to define the local event strategy around strategic topical areas of priority and execute/coordinate these by partnering with Marketing Operations
Proven track record of developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns in a B2B environment ( ideally in the int. Software Business Environment )
Ability to make data-driven recommendations and decisions and marketing program ROI analysis
Capable of working independently as well as part of a team and able to operate in a collaborative, cross-functional environment
Experience in program design, campaign planning and execution of a wide range of lead generating activities
Organized, attention to detail and execution-oriented
Ability to manage and prioritize a high volume of projects and tasks simultaneously
Self-starter, with a strong drive and goal- orientated approach
Knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems, experience in Sales Force and Eloqua preferred.
Experience in digital marketing (SEO, PPC, viral, online advertising, social media networking) and understanding of web search marketing
Knowledge in the area of local CE Social Media campaigns and strategies is a plus
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.