Marketing Specialist for Customer Engagement/ABM (f/m)
MathWorks in Germany is seeking Customer-Focused Marketing Programs/Communication Specialist with Account Based Marketing and direct Customer Engagement experience who will play a strategic part in defining and supporting marketing strategies for strategic prospects and key customer accounts in Central Europe, and contribute to our EMEA and Worldwide account-based marketing activities. The focus of this role will be to define, coordinate, execute and analyze appropriate marketing plans with a focus on increasing account engagement, driving adoption and facilitating expansion of our solutions within a portfolio of large accounts.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with various internal international & local teams (Sales, Technical Engineering , Industry Marketing, Consulting and Training teams) to understand our customer’s business drivers, strategic objectives.
- Translate strategic objectives into actionable and concrete Account Based Marketing plans. Focus on execution together with the whole account team and analyze results.
- Support the account planning and strategies and define the appropriate marketing objectives and the right tactics for each customer or group of customers to support our revenue goals and optimize their use.
- Develop and build strong relationships with the account teams in charge of these customers, with key customer stakeholders and the internal MathWorks customer engagement teams on a global base. (Focus on best practice & experience sharing).
- Effectively communicate application features and product information to broaden and depend the use of our solutions within these accounts with support from the technical teams.
- Measure and report on the impact of these marketing activities to support our overall account goals and objectives.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience) is required.
- 5 to 7 years marketing or customer engagement/customer service & support experience based in international technology or software companies
- Fluent German and English language skills, written and spoken
- Proven program/project management experience; strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage through multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines
- Analytical capacity to understand marketing and sales data, patterns and trends
- Demonstrated ability to build highly effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to collaborate with technical & sales teams as well as with other international marketing functions
- Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, flexibility and “driver” / can-do attitude
- Experience in digital/online marketing tactics and technologies (incl. Social Selling)
- Knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems is a plus
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here