Corporate Recruiter (f/m)
We are seeking a senior recruiting professional with experience in corporate and agency staffing, to work in our Munich office and support MathWorks hiring managers in Netherlands, Switzerland, and Germany. We hire the best and brightest – Recruiters who take pride in identifying and recruiting those unique candidates that nobody else can find. We offer a highly professional, fast-paced, challenging environment, which offers growth to all levels of recruiting candidates.
MathWorks recruiters value creativity in candidate sourcing and networking, and are tenacious in their desire to recruit and hire the best candidates. Above all, we have a high ethical bar in conducting our business, and hire recruiters who are interested in building credible and consistent relationships with hiring managers, based on finding great candidates and providing sound advice throughout the hiring cycle.
If you're extremely well organized, have demonstrated success running a full desk in corporate and agency environments, and want to be part of a leading-edge international recruiting team, we have the job for you:
- After ramping up on MathWorks recruiting processes, you'll be primarily responsible for identifying, sourcing, and target-recruiting candidates to meet our core needs in Germany and across the EMEA region. The focus will be on hiring Sales, Engineering, and Professional & Support positons.
- You will be responsible for creating and executing proactive candidate generation strategies, facilitating the interview and hiring process, and providing staffing advice to hiring managers.
- You will participate in (and eventually lead) global recruiting projects with your worldwide colleagues to continuously evolve and improve the MathWorks recruiting business.
- Performance is not measured strictly by candidate volume, success is achieved through the quality of the candidate pool you generate and the quality of the relationships you build with your hiring managers and peers.
- Candidates for this position must hold a valid work permit in Germany.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- Fluent German and English language skills are required
- Recruiting experience in a fast-paced, process driven, quality focused environment
- Technical or Software Sales recruiting experience within the EMEA region is preferred
- Occasional business travel within EMEA and to the U.S. is required
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here