Introduction to MATLAB
In this session, you will learn how MATLAB can be used to visualize and analyze data, perform numerical computations, and develop algorithms. Through live demonstrations and examples, you will see how MATLAB can help you become more effective in your work. This session is targeted at those who are new to MATLAB. However, experienced MATLAB users may also benefit from the session, as the presenter, Evan Cosgrave (Ph.D.), will be covering some tips and tricks from the newer releases of MATLAB.
- Accessing data from many sources (files, other software, hardware, etc.)
- Using interactive tools for iterative exploration, design, and problem-solving
- Automating and capturing your work in easy-to-write scripts and programs
- Sharing your results with others by automatically creating reports
- Building and deploying interactive applications